We’re thrilled to announce that Zoom.ai has been selected as one of the Top 15 Canadian Scale-up companies to join the Metabridge 2018 cohort. This cohort is an opportunity for us to bring our vision of the future of work to Canada, and to the world as a whole.
Metabridge is a thriving community of mentors and entrepreneurs who advocate and support Canadian technology founders and CEO. Metabridge X, now in its 10th year, is the community’s flagship technology retreat where startups attend to disconnect and network alongside their colleagues and peers. The retreat, held in Okanagan, B.C. aims to connect Silicon Valley to Canada in a more meaningful way.
Companies selected for the cohort are among the most innovative, high growth startups in Canada. We’re excited to be among this great list of Canadian startups (via Metabridge):
- Alavida (Vancouver, BC) Treatment platform that provides specialized addiction treatment without the traditional barriers.
- Bananatag (Kelowna, BC) SaaS that helps Internal Communicators create effective communications easily and track their performance.
- BlockTech Ventures (Vancouver, BC) Develop, invest in and commercialize enterprise blockchain solutions
- Blue Mesa Health (Vancouver, BC) Mobile-first and culturally tailored digital diabetes prevention programs
- Caddle (St. Catharines, ON) Mobile focus group platform disrupting the research industry
- Clickdishes (Calgary, AB) Food ordering app that allows consumers to pre-order, pre-pay and pick up meals from restaurants.
- CrowdRiff (Toronto, ON) AI-powered visual content marketing platform that enables marketers to discover and deliver top-performing visuals across every channel.
- EasyMarkit (Vancouver, BC) Patient communication and analytics SaaS for the dental industry
- Kira Talent (Toronto, ON) The supplemental application piece to a university admissions online application.
- Left (Maple Ridge, BC) Building the world’s largest, decentralized mobile mesh, connecting people and devices around the world.
- Nudge Rewards (Toronto, ON) A mobile-first solution that helps non-desk employees in retail and food service perform their best everyday.
- Sampler (Toronto, ON) Helps consumer packaged good brands distribute product samples digitally.
- SiteDocs (Abbotsford, BC) Digitize and automate health and safety programs to increase efficiency and compliance, while saving companies money.
- ZayZoon (Calgary, AB) A socially responsible FinTech company created to end predatory lending by providing daily payroll.
We are looking forward to connecting and growing with our like-minded peers at this year’s Metabridge X executive retreat.